Custom Branded Food Grade Packaging
Are you competing for customers in the food industry? It’s important to be flexible in your approach to packaging!
Our assortment of flexible produce and food packaging products offers superior presentation, convenience, and the added protection of hermetic heat seals. This means that your products will stand out and stay fresh!
Learn More About the Benefits of Custom Branded Food-Grade Packaging
At Plus Packaging, we provide food suppliers with quality packaging that protects your products as well as promotes your brand. Take a look at some other ways our food-grade packaging products are beneficial to your brand:
- Resealable options are easy to open and close
- Designed to prevent possible leakage or loss
- Ensures the safety of your product during all stages of packaging and transportation
- Airtight, resealable zippers ensure your products stay fresh for an extended period
Is Flexible Packaging Right For Your Products?
Many questions factor into decisions related to food packaging. Does the packaging maximize shelf life? Is it reusable and recyclable? Is it the best packaging option for the item’s shape and size? Is it the most affordable option? Flexible packaging can cover all these bases and more, including custom branding to promote your business. Further benefits include:
- Rigid plastic packaging offers protection & durability
- Uses beyond food packaging include electronics, chemicals, & more
- Moisture absorption, oxygen, & temperature control
- Options available for irregularly shaped products
Check out our Portfolio here if you’d like to see some real-world examples of our products!
Get Your Free Digital Mockup
Ready to see what your logo looks like on the packaging products you need? Send us your logo and get your free digital mockup!
Contact Plus Packaging to Learn How Custom Branded Food Packaging Can Benefit Your Brand
At Plus Packaging, we carry small and large quantities of custom food-grade packaging products. Contact us, or call at 888-959-4797, to learn more about these items and how they can benefit your business. We’ll be happy to evaluate your needs and work with you to determine the quantity and quality you require.